Features in a snow removal system you won’t find anywhere else.
Rollable chassis frame with screw jacks and caster wheels on each corner let you relocate or reclaim space after the snow season is over.
Deep-V™ Plow Blade
Safely and evenly discharge snow and ice off both sides of the vehicle in a controlled location.
Powered Height Adjustment
Adjust the height of the plow with the touch of a button to accommodate vehicle heights up to 14 feet.
North American Dealer Network
All FleetPlow snow removal systems are backed by an extensive service and installation network.
Heavy-Duty Snow Scraper for Trucks
If you face brutal winters, season after season – FleetPlow’s dependable lineup of Heavy Duty automated snow scraper systems can get your trailers back on the road, storm after storm. Our most popular system for snow removal from tractor trailers roofs, HD model 440T, is portable, allowing you to easily relocate or reclaim space in your yard after the snow season ends.
- Automated snow removal for larger fleets
- Removes 24 inches of wet, heavy snow in less than 30 seconds, up to 60 vehicles per hour
- Available with OneTAP™ Full Automation
Medium-Duty Snow Scraper for Trucks
For areas with fewer snowfalls over 12 inches, our Medium-Duty snow scraper system for trucks provides portability and everything you need to keep your fleet moving. With a footprint half the size of our portable Heavy-Duty models, our Medium-Duty FleetPlow delivers performance, durability and reliability at a lower cost.
- Efficient snow removal for smaller fleets or fewer snow falls.
- Clears 12 inches of snow in one pass, in less than 30 seconds per vehicle.*
* Clearing more than 12 inches of snow off trailers, box trucks, or delivery vans with the FleetPlow MD-12 requires multiple passes taking the top layer off first.
Choose the portable FleetPlow model that’s right for you.
90% of our customers choose a portable snow scraper model.
Other Heavy-Duty trailer snow removal systems are available, including permanent Base-Mount and Wide-Spanner models up to 35 feet wide.
Portable with Standard Automation
View the Model 440S
Base-Mount with OneTAP™ Full Automation
View the Model 110T
Base-Mount with Standard Automation
View the Model 110S
View the Series 200