FleetPlow™ 770B from Scraper Systems
- Base-Mount scraper system with permanent mounting on concrete footers
- Continuous adjustable height control to accommodate van and bus heights from 7′-2″ to 14′-0″
- Heavy-Duty chassis with 14′-8″ wide drive-through
- Industrial chain hoist (1/2 ton)
- Powered by 110V/15A electric using inground electrical runs, extension cord or inverter generator (option)
- Deep-V Plow blade assembly with combination of 10″ and 14″ brushes and 30″ neoprene wipers
- Removes snow from rounded and irregularly shaped vehicles; passes safely over hatches, lights and uneven surfaces
Backed across North America by an extensive service and installation Dealer Network.
Powered Height Adjustment: Assure safe clearing of snow
Automate the clearing of snow from your bus or transit fleet without putting employees at risk. Our Model 770B snow removal system for buses features a handheld, up-down, push-button pendant control that lets the driver, or an attendant, lower the plow to the correct position over the roof of the vehicle. The driver then proceeds forward and clears the snow. When finished, the driver or attendant raises the plow with the pendant control for the next vehicle.