FleetPlow™ MD-12B from Scraper Systems
- Portable, budget-friendly snow scraper for vans and buses ranging from 6′-3″ to 13′-6″
- Designed for most van and bus fleets with fewer snowfalls over 12 inches
- Deep-V plow blade assembly with combination of 10″, 14″, and 16″ brushes passes safely over hatches, lights and uneven rooftop surfaces.
- Wire-rope hoist (800 lbs.)
- Height adjustment powered by a 12 Volt deep cycle battery (included)
- Removes snow from rounded and irregularly shaped vehicles; passes safely over hatches, lights and uneven surfaces
- Dealer installation is optional.
Backed across North America by an extensive service and installation Dealer Network.
Powered Height Adjustment: Assure safe clearing of snow
Automate the clearing of snow from your bus or transit fleet without putting employees at risk. Well-suited for the vast majority of bus operations, our MD-12B snow removal system for buses features a wire-rope hoist (800 lb.) and a handheld, up-down, push-button pendant control that lets the driver, or an attendant, lower the plow to the correct position over the roof of the vehicle. The driver then proceeds forward and clears the snow. When finished, the driver or attendant raises the plow with the pendant control for the next vehicle.